WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF PRINTING PRODUCTS FOR ALL OF YOUR MARKETING NEEDS.
With Kumite Classic you can rest assured that your print product will turn out right the first time. We offer superior quality printing all backed by our 100% quality guarantee. Don’t compromise on quality and see the Kumite Classic difference! read more
Kumite Classic specializes in expo and trade show graphics and vinyl banners.
A custom vinyl banner provides a easy and affordable way to get your message seen. Full color custom vinyl banners, whether displayed horizontally, vertically, indoors or out, make an ideal choice for just about any message you wish to convey.Our vinyl signs can be printed to any size to accommodate any occasion. You can create custom banners for corporate events, parties, or any other event that needs to say it big. Our vinyl banners are professionally printed on heavy duty vinyl making them weather-proof and very durable and easy to display. Get started on your custom banner order by selecting your banners size, add the grommets placement, choose the finishing such as hems, pockets, or a simple straight cut. Select the date you want your banner delivered or ready to pickup from our facility and place your order. You can upload your print artwork on the last page once your order is completed. Don’t have a banner design? No problem. We can have our professional banner designers assist you and our knowledgeable staff is ready to assist you with any questions you might have about your next banner printing project
13 oz Vinyl Banner → Most Popular
These are important questions that should be answered before you want to order a vinyl banner:
- How big do you need your vinyl banners? We can produce any size banner from 1 foot to 1000 feet.
- How long will they be hung outdoors? We offer banners that have a 2-3 year life span up to 10 years.
- How will they be attached? We can make grommets, pole pockets, Velcro. You can use wire tie, bungee cords, screws with washers, metal rods, pvc rods, etc.
- What is it being attached to? Brick wall, sheetrock, fence, stucco.
These are all important questions that should be answered.
Based on the answers to these questions we can choose the appropriate material for your outdoor banners and the correct finishing so that it won’t tear or fail prematurely. Our standard 13oz vinyl banners are suitable for use anchored to a wall under normal wind conditions.
- Due to the nature of vinyl characteristics, a discrepancy of up 2″ is possible when producing large scale banner sizes. Vinyl can shrink from heat, or when rolled or folded in shipping.
- Jobs are produced and finished using large format equipment, If you would like borders on your graphics, please make sure they are at least 2″ thick.
Media Roll Size:
- 102″ x 164′ (max print size 100″ x 150′),
- 126″ x 164′ (max print size 124″ x 150′),
- 198″ x 164′ (max print size 196″ x 150′).
Bigger size banners can be created by welding smaller panels together with our RF welding machine to create one large banner up to 200′ x 300′ feet.
Vinyl Banner Characteristics:
- Three-ply material with PVC on the outside layers and an 1000×1000 denier polyester scrim inside.
- Vinyl banners with Solvent ink have a semi-gloss finish. UV ink have a matte finish.
- All banners are Anti-mildew, anti-UV.
- Our custom vinyl banners are designed to withstand temperatures as low as minus 55 degrees Fahrenheit and have a tensile strength of 333×281 lbs/in.
Please note: due to the nature of vinyl characteristics, a discrepancy of up 2″ is possible when producing large scale banner sizes. Vinyl can shrink from heat, or when rolled or folded in shipping.
- All our vinyls are flame retardant, Meets NFPA701, CA Fire Marshall, NYC (MEA) (certificates available upon request)
- 0.13 oz per square meter. (0.08 per square foot)
- Full Color Printing in CMYK mode.
- Solvent Printer is 360 DPI (Appearent 720 DPI)
- UV Printer is 1000 DPI
- Eco-Solvent 1440 DPI